Tag Archives | Ona Lea Price

Dedication

The historic W. C. Williams Building, built in 1909, was recently recognized as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) during a ceremony in Palacios, TX. The building has been a cornerstone and anchor of the commercial and cultural life of Palacios and Matagorda County, Texas for 108 years. The ceremony was sponsored by the Matagorda County Historical […]

Thanks

Many people had a hand in building and preserving the W. C. Williams building over the years. The contributions of these folks and their interest in and contribution to the life of the structure is the reason we can celebrate its survival to this day. Each person had a part in the history of the […]

W. C. Williams Building Historic Marker Dedication ceremony was recently held in Palacios, TX

The historic W. C. Williams Building, built in 1909, was recently recognized as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) during a ceremony in Palacios, TX. The building has been a cornerstone and anchor of the commercial and cultural life of Palacios and Matagorda County, Texas for 107 years. The ceremony was sponsored by the Matagorda County Historical […]

Continue Reading