Tag Archives | Pam Oliver

Dedication

The historic W. C. Williams Building, built in 1909, was recently recognized as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) during a ceremony in Palacios, TX. The building has been a cornerstone and anchor of the commercial and cultural life of Palacios and Matagorda County, Texas for 107 years. The ceremony was sponsored by the Matagorda County Historical […]

W. C. Williams Building Historic Marker Dedication ceremony was recently held in Palacios, TX

The historic W. C. Williams Building, built in 1909, was recently recognized as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) during a ceremony in Palacios, TX. The building has been a cornerstone and anchor of the commercial and cultural life of Palacios and Matagorda County, Texas for 107 years. The ceremony was sponsored by the Matagorda County Historical […]

Continue Reading